At 804AM, Shi Rui call me and I am still sleeping! LOL! So I wake up, brush teeth and I go bathe, wear my uniform. Guess what I see on the clock? 840am!
Already so late but the lesson is Mrs Grace Cheong de, so it's okay. LOLS!
At Marsiling MRT Station, Farhana sms me. she say she will be late for class, I say me too, because 919am still at 963, 10am lesson starts. Hahas! But then 10am just nice I reach sch, on the way then saw Mrs Grace Cheong coming to class.
Have Nasi Briyani for lunch with Christina and gangs. Afterall, I still nap at BCM lesson.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, January 8, 2008 @ 8:54 PM
`Boring day!
Dear Diary ;
At 804AM, Shi Rui call me and I am still sleeping! LOL! So I wake up, brush teeth and I go bathe, wear my uniform. Guess what I see on the clock? 840am!
Already so late but the lesson is Mrs Grace Cheong de, so it's okay. LOLS!
At Marsiling MRT Station, Farhana sms me. she say she will be late for class, I say me too, because 919am still at 963, 10am lesson starts. Hahas! But then 10am just nice I reach sch, on the way then saw Mrs Grace Cheong coming to class.
Have Nasi Briyani for lunch with Christina and gangs. Afterall, I still nap at BCM lesson.