Today is my first day of work in the airport, eee! So scary! Because I'm all alone, no one accompany me, hais, so sian. Hais! At least last time I work got friends. SCC also got friends, but those people at the airport some quite nice, some okok, some is er.. NVM, don't say!
Now got a bit tired, wanted to sleep but I want watch show. The time is so slow, so so slow. Hope I can slim down, eee, so scary working there, i hate to work in the front line. I scared they asks me the thing all I don't know. Wow, very stress!
Shouldn't told them I work in nights safari and zoo, and never study in tourism, then maybe if like that, I'll not get selected already! Hais! Christina they all never get selected,I also don't know why.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, February 2, 2008 @ 8:43 PM
`Stress day!
Dear dairy ;
Today is my first day of work in the airport, eee! So scary! Because I'm all alone, no one accompany me, hais, so sian. Hais! At least last time I work got friends. SCC also got friends, but those people at the airport some quite nice, some okok, some is er.. NVM, don't say!
Now got a bit tired, wanted to sleep but I want watch show. The time is so slow, so so slow. Hope I can slim down, eee, so scary working there, i hate to work in the front line. I scared they asks me the thing all I don't know. Wow, very stress!
Shouldn't told them I work in nights safari and zoo, and never study in tourism, then maybe if like that, I'll not get selected already! Hais! Christina they all never get selected,I also don't know why.