That is all! I was deploy in T1 again! LOL. Sian a not? Never mind! Jur also deploy in T1 for 4 days she say, hahas! Then someone told me jurthika hp bill booms! You know why? Because we need to entertain ourselves, and he some more tell me Jurthika shout at the kerbside, her SMS is 1000message++ lor. So you can imagine how many hours of smsing we have to produce lo. I think all e airport guide HP bill just boom lor. Hahas, I think that includes mine! Its super duper boring.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ 9:23 PM
`1 word, bored!
Dear dairy;
Few words to desribed for the day:
Boring.
Sian.
That is all! I was deploy in T1 again! LOL. Sian a not? Never mind! Jur also deploy in T1 for 4 days she say, hahas! Then someone told me jurthika hp bill booms! You know why? Because we need to entertain ourselves, and he some more tell me Jurthika shout at the kerbside, her SMS is 1000message++ lor. So you can imagine how many hours of smsing we have to produce lo. I think all e airport guide HP bill just boom lor. Hahas, I think that includes mine! Its super duper boring.