Today so many people. And I think I stand at ponton hor, wave here and there. now I sitting at my home de computer srceen hor, I also feel myself wave here and there! LOL! Like I am in the ferry like that! And today so many people at pre imm and the arrival hall. *Faint* But not as many as that time when we work at last last year end, that one is until midnight still haven't finish and the queue is so long... Until berth 5 and 6 there! LOLS! Now I am waving again.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
`Busy day man.
Dear diary ;
Today so many people. And I think I stand at ponton hor, wave here and there. now I sitting at my home de computer srceen hor, I also feel myself wave here and there! LOL! Like I am in the ferry like that! And today so many people at pre imm and the arrival hall. *Faint* But not as many as that time when we work at last last year end, that one is until midnight still haven't finish and the queue is so long... Until berth 5 and 6 there! LOLS! Now I am waving again.