Im so happy now as all my exam finish already n tomorrow will b working, in the 1st shift somemore. Woots! Hahahas! Umm, so scared I've been so long nvr work there liaos and the pass I also do not have. Haiyoyo, if triple c don't have must go the pass office and take!
Then Monday need go 7th floor and take the uniform la. Hais, sians la. nw I can finally enjoy my games already, now old already, when sch reopen, we are 2nd year, so fast 1 year past already, hais!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @ 3:09 PM
`Enjoy my life now.
Dear Diary ;
Im so happy now as all my exam finish already n tomorrow will b working, in the 1st shift somemore. Woots! Hahahas! Umm, so scared I've been so long nvr work there liaos and the pass I also do not have. Haiyoyo, if triple c don't have must go the pass office and take!
Then Monday need go 7th floor and take the uniform la. Hais, sians la. nw I can finally enjoy my games already, now old already, when sch reopen, we are 2nd year, so fast 1 year past already, hais!