1st day of work, aiyoyo. All the things I also forget leh. LOL! but not fun at all, all know that I'm old staff. Haiyoo! If not can say I new staff ma, think is the supervisors told them like Mr Panir and Mani.
Got 1 sad thing is that I saw 1 memo stick at the counter there, title : STAFF CONDUCT. *what the hell*
Remind me of my examinations, the BCM the letter writing also have this part, and the format is correct but the content is a bit.. hais! Nothing to say much la!
Never mind about that! Today work at ponton, pre imm, eee. So scary but still okay la but I find that passenger in cruise center is more easier to pleased then the airport lei. I dunoe why leh just I feel it that way.
Hais, thanks to my attachment, then I can go higher nitec :/ I always knew that someway and somehow I can get to higher nitec but now from higher nitec to poly is sort of difficult!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, March 13, 2008 @ 7:55 PM
`1st work in 2008 SCC!
Dear diary ;
1st day of work, aiyoyo. All the things I also forget leh. LOL! but not fun at all, all know that I'm old staff. Haiyoo! If not can say I new staff ma, think is the supervisors told them like Mr Panir and Mani.
Got 1 sad thing is that I saw 1 memo stick at the counter there, title : STAFF CONDUCT. *what the hell*
Remind me of my examinations, the BCM the letter writing also have this part, and the format is correct but the content is a bit.. hais! Nothing to say much la!
Never mind about that! Today work at ponton, pre imm, eee. So scary but still okay la but I find that passenger in cruise center is more easier to pleased then the airport lei. I dunoe why leh just I feel it that way.
Hais, thanks to my attachment, then I can go higher nitec :/ I always knew that someway and somehow I can get to higher nitec but now from higher nitec to poly is sort of difficult!