Today BCM exam in the end came out report! I want minutes of meeting! Haiyo! Minutes is more fun rather than the stupid report, that is torturing my hand man! But still okay =.= got memo all this. Hais!
Yesterday la. Work in this T2 got 1 mad mancrazily pushing the trolley like no 1 business and go banging everywhere, the man is a porter. that's the 1st time and I think he is so rude and bad! Attidute problem :D actually I dont think he is a bit "siao", but my friends working with me also give that man a nick call mad man!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, March 10, 2008 @ 2:18 PM
`BCM examiniation!
Dear Dairy ;
Today BCM exam in the end came out report! I want minutes of meeting! Haiyo! Minutes is more fun rather than the stupid report, that is torturing my hand man! But still okay =.= got memo all this. Hais!
Yesterday la. Work in this T2 got 1 mad mancrazily pushing the trolley like no 1 business and go banging everywhere, the man is a porter. that's the 1st time and I think he is so rude and bad! Attidute problem :D actually I dont think he is a bit "siao", but my friends working with me also give that man a nick call mad man!