Today is very fun, i mean yesterday la, because Jurthika, my best IC work with me but she is going off at end march liaos. So sad right? Wow, then she was like playing game for the whole afternoon lo. Haha, not really the whole afternoon but almost the whole afternoon she just play her construction game, hahaha! Nice working with her.
But she also bad la, she always like to tease me, bad, haha! Never mind la. umm... to be continued later I come back because it is rather late! Hope I can work with her today! Please god I wanna work withher!please! Please please please!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, March 9, 2008 @ 9:45 AM
`Oh no man!
Dear Diary ;
Today is very fun, i mean yesterday la, because Jurthika, my best IC work with me but she is going off at end march liaos. So sad right? Wow, then she was like playing game for the whole afternoon lo. Haha, not really the whole afternoon but almost the whole afternoon she just play her construction game, hahaha! Nice working with her.
But she also bad la, she always like to tease me, bad, haha! Never mind la. umm... to be continued later I come back because it is rather late! Hope I can work with her today! Please god I wanna work withher!please! Please please please!