Today we went to eat Popeyes with Jur, Raidah, the I/C for the day, know what? We ate for 1 hour, so you can imagine that we eat lunch for 1 hour, our pay 1 hour $6, and the set meal cost $6. No gain an no lose! LOL!
And then faster I go up to the arrival hall. And then this adila and jur and gerald came and scared me. Wahh! Hahas! Then I went up and find them at the level 3, sit at a ulu ulu place in level 3. But after 15 minutes, there are new from raidah that the sky train broke downagain!
So we break down again and we went to sky train telling passengers to go to door 6 and take shuttle bus and so I went back to my booth at arrival. Sian la. So I just play my games in my pathetic HP. The battery was full de lo. Give me play until don't know left how many %, I think less than half ah! And I wrote funny deploymentAGAIN! LOL!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, March 23, 2008 @ 11:09 PM
`Happy happy!
Dear dairy ;
Today we went to eat Popeyes with Jur, Raidah, the I/C for the day, know what? We ate for 1 hour, so you can imagine that we eat lunch for 1 hour, our pay 1 hour $6, and the set meal cost $6. No gain an no lose! LOL!
And then faster I go up to the arrival hall. And then this adila and jur and gerald came and scared me. Wahh! Hahas! Then I went up and find them at the level 3, sit at a ulu ulu place in level 3. But after 15 minutes, there are new from raidah that the sky train broke downagain!
So we break down again and we went to sky train telling passengers to go to door 6 and take shuttle bus and so I went back to my booth at arrival. Sian la. So I just play my games in my pathetic HP. The battery was full de lo. Give me play until don't know left how many %, I think less than half ah! And I wrote funny deploymentAGAIN! LOL!