Today is raining and I have to take my exam, Principles of Marketing. Swear I will never take that again man! Never mind never mind. *angry angry* Hais, since the exam have already over, all the thing ah I all return to teacher back!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, March 11, 2008 @ 4:10 PM
`POM examination.
Dear diary ;
Today is raining and I have to take my exam, Principles of Marketing. Swear I will never take that again man! Never mind never mind. *angry angry* Hais, since the exam have already over, all the thing ah I all return to teacher back!