Siow Wei told me that about the Platform 3 and 4 will have a girl scream at 10pm! Because She was doing Platform 1 and 2, the Penguin 15 vessel. After she finish, she come and find me at Platform 3 and 4 find me talk talk.
When I want finish my job already, then I recommend that we sit here and see the night view then Christina told me that will have a girl scream, then of cause, I started to move my butt up to the RFT! Because it was already 955pm already I think! *LOL*
Then Siow Wei finally came up and she go to the phone and called her friend, for about 10 minutes, we all want to go up to CCC, then I tell her I want to go up liaos. She like no expression so I left her alone :D when I walked off then she ran to me. She say the RFT was so scary, left her alone there. Then I say I talk to you you also never say anything mahs.
Then yesterday la. When I and Siow Wei go CCC, I ask Siow Wei to sign in for me also. Then I think is Zaki ask me, why I never go for the training, then I say what training? What is that? Then there was really this piece of paper that hang below the schedule. Then I go and see.. Really got my name there. The last one. Then I say huh? Must go ar? Do what de? Then is at 130pm to 3pm, now is already 240pm already, ending soon lo. So I never go! Realize that TAN SIOW WEI name is not in there!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @ 12:19 PM
`Sleepy.
Dear diary ;
Siow Wei told me that about the Platform 3 and 4 will have a girl scream at 10pm! Because She was doing Platform 1 and 2, the Penguin 15 vessel. After she finish, she come and find me at Platform 3 and 4 find me talk talk.
When I want finish my job already, then I recommend that we sit here and see the night view then Christina told me that will have a girl scream, then of cause, I started to move my butt up to the RFT! Because it was already 955pm already I think! *LOL*
Then Siow Wei finally came up and she go to the phone and called her friend, for about 10 minutes, we all want to go up to CCC, then I tell her I want to go up liaos. She like no expression so I left her alone :D when I walked off then she ran to me. She say the RFT was so scary, left her alone there. Then I say I talk to you you also never say anything mahs.
Then yesterday la. When I and Siow Wei go CCC, I ask Siow Wei to sign in for me also. Then I think is Zaki ask me, why I never go for the training, then I say what training? What is that? Then there was really this piece of paper that hang below the schedule. Then I go and see.. Really got my name there. The last one. Then I say huh? Must go ar? Do what de? Then is at 130pm to 3pm, now is already 240pm already, ending soon lo. So I never go! Realize that TAN SIOW WEI name is not in there!