Aiyaa, today very slack! Not busy until Mr Ivan came to RFT and tell us one big news! LOL. Baggage Manifest! Sian! And I keep doing Platform 1 and 2. Never do until platform 3 and 4! So when I have the chance to go up the boarding gate, after a few minutes I have to do platform 1 and 2 AGAIN!
And after the penguin ferry I have to do the Gembira ferry! Then Arthur told me got 700 people. Then I "huh?" 700? So many mehs? Because the ferry only normally is a few only lor. So I wow, they joking ah? Because I was so sleepy already! Stand until I want to sleep liaos lo. Then Dass ask me to prepare the pole everything put properly. He say later will got people run down! Then okok. Then release, they say got a lot of people ran down. Then I "huh" Where got? I never see anyone ran down lor. All walking de lor. Then finally I know their 700 pax = 7 pax. Zzzz! Happy April Fool Day!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, April 1, 2008 @ 6:51 PM
`Happy April Fool!
Dear diary ;
HAPPY APRIL FOOL!
Aiyaa, today very slack! Not busy until Mr Ivan came to RFT and tell us one big news! LOL. Baggage Manifest! Sian! And I keep doing Platform 1 and 2. Never do until platform 3 and 4! So when I have the chance to go up the boarding gate, after a few minutes I have to do platform 1 and 2 AGAIN!
And after the penguin ferry I have to do the Gembira ferry! Then Arthur told me got 700 people. Then I "huh?" 700? So many mehs? Because the ferry only normally is a few only lor. So I wow, they joking ah? Because I was so sleepy already! Stand until I want to sleep liaos lo. Then Dass ask me to prepare the pole everything put properly. He say later will got people run down! Then okok. Then release, they say got a lot of people ran down. Then I "huh" Where got? I never see anyone ran down lor. All walking de lor. Then finally I know their 700 pax = 7 pax. Zzzz! Happy April Fool Day!