Today work rEt shift, hais, I manage to reach SCC at 630AM! LOL. So early right?! Then I just slack at the boarding gate because Alex do everything, hees!
Was at boarding gate for the most of the time, not very busy also! Then someone call boarding gate boarding gate, I look left look right and realize there was no one at all. Only me! LOL. Die la. So i just say send over. Found out that can release passenger for Wavemaster! But Arthur doing the wheelchair, so I just tell the person to hold on 1st as there are wheelchair. So I make annoucement!
Arthur la, he still ask me whether I got do the Gembira 2 vessel a not, I say no. Why? I am going to pre imm now! Then he say, so how's the yesterday 700 passenger? Then I say hahaha! Anyhow only you.He say today only 400 passenger lehs. I say ya ya ya. 400 passenger =.=
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, April 2, 2008 @ 5:52 PM
`Belated april fool?
Dear diary ;
Today work rEt shift, hais, I manage to reach SCC at 630AM! LOL. So early right?! Then I just slack at the boarding gate because Alex do everything, hees!
Was at boarding gate for the most of the time, not very busy also! Then someone call boarding gate boarding gate, I look left look right and realize there was no one at all. Only me! LOL. Die la. So i just say send over. Found out that can release passenger for Wavemaster! But Arthur doing the wheelchair, so I just tell the person to hold on 1st as there are wheelchair. So I make annoucement!
Arthur la, he still ask me whether I got do the Gembira 2 vessel a not, I say no. Why? I am going to pre imm now! Then he say, so how's the yesterday 700 passenger? Then I say hahaha! Anyhow only you.He say today only 400 passenger lehs. I say ya ya ya. 400 passenger =.=