<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9102520935176358163?origin\x3dhttp://pink-puremilk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer






Songs


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





My Past

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
July 2011
October 2011

Saturday, April 12, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
`What a day.

Dear Dairy ;

Hais, today I am very very sleepy, alarm clock sounded at 820am, but 830am then sound again. Then I put 840am. Aiyo, don't know lah, just very tired, I mean sleepy. So I just went to work as per normal la.

I then saw the Night Safari Manager, Jenny. She saw me but I didn't manage to talk to her as I need to guide this passenger travelling by Jet Star! Should be at T1 but I don't know how she will come to T3. I ask her go Terminal 1. But she don't seem to understand, and she don't speak, is a CAAS staff bring her to me de lor, and after 20 minutes, she came back with a guy, the SIA staff I think. He ask me i know chinese a not, I say yar. Then the lady just call her handphone! Then the lady in the phone told me to bring her go T1, but we won't be allowed, is can la. but we try not to bring passenger anyway, so I tell the lady in chinese, we cannot bring her. Then the girl in the handphone ask me to pass back to the ger. They were talking some vietnam words, or what la. I don't understand a single word at all.

So I say never mind, I will bring her to T1, and when I was going to leave her at the skytrain station, she like want to cry like that. Then got a few passenger stare at me like I what like that. Then I just bring her to T1, then bring her to the checking counter for Jet Star. And then she thanks me. She smile finally. Haha, she all the way never smile until I bring her there then she smile. So cute la her! See her smile I also happy la!