Today, ate lunch cum breakfast with Sharif! And then when I go back after my break, Anna asks me to go up to CCC and hand up the OPL form la. Then slowly I came down to the boarding gate! Then Sharif ask me where is his pen, and he was holding another pink pen la, then I say, oh, is it the MICKEY MOUSE pen? He say, ya la. Whatever, can help me find? So i find here find there also cannot find. Then Anna came in with Sharif pen, then I point at the pen Anna holding, I say hey! Then Anna say why? My pen is it? I say no, is Sharif one. Then Marina ask, where is her pen? Then Sharif ask Marina is it the pink pen he is holding then Marina say ya! Funny lo!
Hahaha! They took each other pen! After work, we went up to CCC, slack until don't know what time then go up to 7th floor. Marina was so sleepy and Sharif look like one alive zombie. Seeing them like this, I also feel so tired and sleepy lor! All the way meeting they also gong gong de. LOL!
When I look at Sharif halfway through the meeting, he told me his soul don't know go where already. LOL! Talk a lot a lot of things! For about 2 - 3 hours I think. When Albert finish the 1st part which is ISO Briefing, Albert ask, any other things? Then remind me of AOB, Any Other business?! LOL! But then halfway thriugh, Zaki was laughing at don't know what thing, see him laugh I also want to laugh but I didn't laugh because I don't know what they laughing also. LOL.
The meeting was mostly, I don't really know what it is about you see, what customer service or what de. LOL. A lot la, I don't want to type out because by then I don't think tomorrow will finish typing also!
Before meeting starts, the room was so noisy like one big fish market! LOL. When Albert was on his phone halfway, the room was so noisy *again*! Haha! And we manage to talk about RFT, got one ferry they don't want to tap the card, ya la. Which is quite true. This morning I encounter that experience already. Hais. I don't know them la.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, April 7, 2008 @ 8:19 PM
`Meeting.
Dear dairy ;
Today, ate lunch cum breakfast with Sharif! And then when I go back after my break, Anna asks me to go up to CCC and hand up the OPL form la. Then slowly I came down to the boarding gate! Then Sharif ask me where is his pen, and he was holding another pink pen la, then I say, oh, is it the MICKEY MOUSE pen? He say, ya la. Whatever, can help me find? So i find here find there also cannot find. Then Anna came in with Sharif pen, then I point at the pen Anna holding, I say hey! Then Anna say why? My pen is it? I say no, is Sharif one. Then Marina ask, where is her pen? Then Sharif ask Marina is it the pink pen he is holding then Marina say ya! Funny lo!
Hahaha! They took each other pen! After work, we went up to CCC, slack until don't know what time then go up to 7th floor. Marina was so sleepy and Sharif look like one alive zombie. Seeing them like this, I also feel so tired and sleepy lor! All the way meeting they also gong gong de. LOL!
When I look at Sharif halfway through the meeting, he told me his soul don't know go where already. LOL! Talk a lot a lot of things! For about 2 - 3 hours I think. When Albert finish the 1st part which is ISO Briefing, Albert ask, any other things? Then remind me of AOB, Any Other business?! LOL! But then halfway thriugh, Zaki was laughing at don't know what thing, see him laugh I also want to laugh but I didn't laugh because I don't know what they laughing also. LOL.
The meeting was mostly, I don't really know what it is about you see, what customer service or what de. LOL. A lot la, I don't want to type out because by then I don't think tomorrow will finish typing also!
Before meeting starts, the room was so noisy like one big fish market! LOL. When Albert was on his phone halfway, the room was so noisy *again*! Haha! And we manage to talk about RFT, got one ferry they don't want to tap the card, ya la. Which is quite true. This morning I encounter that experience already. Hais. I don't know them la.