Ohhhh! Today lesson as per normal. Nothing that is special. 1'st lesson is OA, follow by ETP, ending by EVM, teacher say the where when what how. Talk until I want to sleep also, althought she talk until very energetic. But I still want to sleep. *HAHAS*
After lesson go eat sumo house. and that I've reach home, still saw albert online, haha. And quite a few friends, primary school de, and 1 of the ex airport guide. Then after saw CHRISTINA online. And then she saw my personal message put:"see what see?! nvr see before ar?" then she ask me see wat? I say you lo. Then she say :"wat?!" aiya, then I also forget the whole thing. Then I write :"tan siow wei christina, see my nick ar?" She scold me for putting her name!
So I put again :" siow wei is the manager u noe? same rank with someone." Then she change her one to my "qing ai de jiemin is the boss of humor club lehs!!! wow. higher rank den some1 lehs!" *LAUGH OUT LOUD*
We chat a lot of rubbish! But she ask me how much Albert's pay is. So I have to ask Albert, he told me is 3k-6k. Starting pay is 1.2k, then I ask him he work how many hours la. He say monday - thursday is 8.30am - 6.30pm, friday is 8.30pm - 5.30pm. Wow, quite LONG lor! LONG HOUR, if is us hor, we sure complaint liaos lo.
We 5pm release also nag, after lunch we also will nag say too full, afte lunch feel so sleep la.. Then if start school at 8am more worst, will give a lot of reasons la. Then PE also nag say must run la, so tiring la.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, April 25, 2008 @ 4:29 PM
`Humor day of all!
Dear Dairy ;
Ohhhh! Today lesson as per normal. Nothing that is special. 1'st lesson is OA, follow by ETP, ending by EVM, teacher say the where when what how. Talk until I want to sleep also, althought she talk until very energetic. But I still want to sleep. *HAHAS*
After lesson go eat sumo house. and that I've reach home, still saw albert online, haha. And quite a few friends, primary school de, and 1 of the ex airport guide. Then after saw CHRISTINA online. And then she saw my personal message put:"see what see?! nvr see before ar?" then she ask me see wat? I say you lo. Then she say :"wat?!" aiya, then I also forget the whole thing. Then I write :"tan siow wei christina, see my nick ar?" She scold me for putting her name!
So I put again :" siow wei is the manager u noe? same rank with someone." Then she change her one to my "qing ai de jiemin is the boss of humor club lehs!!! wow. higher rank den some1 lehs!" *LAUGH OUT LOUD*
We chat a lot of rubbish! But she ask me how much Albert's pay is. So I have to ask Albert, he told me is 3k-6k. Starting pay is 1.2k, then I ask him he work how many hours la. He say monday - thursday is 8.30am - 6.30pm, friday is 8.30pm - 5.30pm. Wow, quite LONG lor! LONG HOUR, if is us hor, we sure complaint liaos lo.
We 5pm release also nag, after lunch we also will nag say too full, afte lunch feel so sleep la.. Then if start school at 8am more worst, will give a lot of reasons la. Then PE also nag say must run la, so tiring la.