Oh no, today! 1 word *boring*, yesterday met boyfriend after school and met him at Jurong East Bus Interchange then take 183 to his company take his pay!
LOL. I saw Mr Lai, his assistant manager cumsales executivecumbao shang bao hai de guy! Hahahas! And he really a funny guy! Hmm, den after that he catching a plane to China meeting his boss there, at 7pm. LOL. Then took his car, shouldn't say is his car should say that is the boss car but he is driving his boss car!
Hmm, and then we alight at Jurong lo. the car is so squeezy, or should I say my stupid dear squeeze me in the car?! Becasue 2 infront and 3 at the back! and I'm the smallest and all guys!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 9:50 PM
`That is boring day!
Dear dairy ;
Oh no, today! 1 word *boring*, yesterday met boyfriend after school and met him at Jurong East Bus Interchange then take 183 to his company take his pay!
LOL. I saw Mr Lai, his assistant manager cumsales executivecumbao shang bao hai de guy! Hahahas! And he really a funny guy! Hmm, den after that he catching a plane to China meeting his boss there, at 7pm. LOL. Then took his car, shouldn't say is his car should say that is the boss car but he is driving his boss car!
Hmm, and then we alight at Jurong lo. the car is so squeezy, or should I say my stupid dear squeeze me in the car?! Becasue 2 infront and 3 at the back! and I'm the smallest and all guys!