Today 1st lesson is ETP. LOLS! Very boring because me and Siow Wei went to staff room, need to print our survey form! After printing, we gave 3 to Ms Hasnah and her friends.
After that is *BORED*, Event Management. But I went to surf the net! *laugh out loud* Cause Tay's lesson will be boring though, but I still manage to listen quite a few moments. LOLS. Next is LUNCH TIME! Hahahas! Ate laska, quite nice. *slurp slurp*
Then after lunch is OA. Another boring lesson. LOL! And we get back our test paper last friday we did it, guess what? I didn't even study and because due to Lydia's postponing the test, I thought it was really postpone so I never studyAT ALL! And worst still my OA book is still in my locker I think. Pro right? But I still get 35 1/2 / 40! LOLS! So funny, I get almost all the questions correct.
I thought I'll fail badly, but never I think that I've pass... with beautiful colors! LOLS.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @ 7:09 PM
`Days of mine are getting worst!
Dear Dairy ;
Today 1st lesson is ETP. LOLS! Very boring because me and Siow Wei went to staff room, need to print our survey form! After printing, we gave 3 to Ms Hasnah and her friends.
After that is *BORED*, Event Management. But I went to surf the net! *laugh out loud* Cause Tay's lesson will be boring though, but I still manage to listen quite a few moments. LOLS. Next is LUNCH TIME! Hahahas! Ate laska, quite nice. *slurp slurp*
Then after lunch is OA. Another boring lesson. LOL! And we get back our test paper last friday we did it, guess what? I didn't even study and because due to Lydia's postponing the test, I thought it was really postpone so I never studyAT ALL! And worst still my OA book is still in my locker I think. Pro right? But I still get 35 1/2 / 40! LOLS! So funny, I get almost all the questions correct.
I thought I'll fail badly, but never I think that I've pass... with beautiful colors! LOLS.