Haha, today Michelle ask me some questions, she wants a new link to her blog and don't know what to put for her new link address, so we don't know think what think until got ihateevm.bg.com, lame right? LOLS! I think is Michelle herself think de bahs. Super funny lor! Hahahas! but we never put la. *LOLS*
Today went out with boyfriend. To bugis at 1'st, and then went kinokuniya, after that went to Liang Court buy his book that he want because the kino at bugis don't have then half way there I say I very tired! Want sit down n rest 1'st, he call his fren check the book la.
Then went back bugis re-check again, really don't have so we decide to walk to Liang Court. Although the trip to Liang Court was super duper tiring but we talk lame jokes about sport car and poor man etc etc. LOL!
Lazy type out all! I noe I feelin hot now think I was being sun tanned! LOL. The sun was super duper huge! Like at desert, or maybe even worst like the sun just above my head! *LAUGH OUT LOUD*
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 9:44 PM
`I hate event?!
Dear Dairy ;
Haha, today Michelle ask me some questions, she wants a new link to her blog and don't know what to put for her new link address, so we don't know think what think until got ihateevm.bg.com, lame right? LOLS! I think is Michelle herself think de bahs. Super funny lor! Hahahas! but we never put la. *LOLS*
Today went out with boyfriend. To bugis at 1'st, and then went kinokuniya, after that went to Liang Court buy his book that he want because the kino at bugis don't have then half way there I say I very tired! Want sit down n rest 1'st, he call his fren check the book la.
Then went back bugis re-check again, really don't have so we decide to walk to Liang Court. Although the trip to Liang Court was super duper tiring but we talk lame jokes about sport car and poor man etc etc. LOL!
Lazy type out all! I noe I feelin hot now think I was being sun tanned! LOL. The sun was super duper huge! Like at desert, or maybe even worst like the sun just above my head! *LAUGH OUT LOUD*