Today recieve Tay's email. I mean Mrs Dorothy Tay's email, about the EVM project and part time job. Suddenly felt that we misunderstood her? Or maybe is she trying to help us but instead maybe the way she do things or what la. When I read the email I think she must be crying, or maybe want to cry ler bahs. Just got that kind of feeling loh!
Haiya! My feeling always really very very true de lor. Hais, but not always everytime got the 6th feeling la, the feeling is always I feel that it won't come true de. LOLS. Don't know how to say lah!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, May 10, 2008 @ 9:19 PM
`Misunderstood of Tay?
Dear diary ;
Today recieve Tay's email. I mean Mrs Dorothy Tay's email, about the EVM project and part time job. Suddenly felt that we misunderstood her? Or maybe is she trying to help us but instead maybe the way she do things or what la. When I read the email I think she must be crying, or maybe want to cry ler bahs. Just got that kind of feeling loh!
Haiya! My feeling always really very very true de lor. Hais, but not always everytime got the 6th feeling la, the feeling is always I feel that it won't come true de. LOLS. Don't know how to say lah!