1st day of school holiday. *sian sian sian* Gotta go and collect my stupid HP because my HP got some problem, it cannot view the photos, and cannot listen to musics, cannot take pictures as the camera is not working! So I told the peepz there and today I went to collect, okay. Camera is still the same, NOT WORKING! Can view photo but cannot choose options. Cannot change wallpaper, only default pictures. And there's not much battery left due to messages coming in. All my daddy send de, hais. Making my HP more laggy and more "hang".
And I rush all my way to Sun Plaza just to watch the Narnia. LOL. After that I've to rush back home again! LOL. Sian! And then my HP giving me all types of problems! Stupid phone of mine. Now I want to change to Sony Eri already lahh!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, June 16, 2008 @ 7:18 PM
`1st day of school holiday!
Dear diary;
1st day of school holiday. *sian sian sian* Gotta go and collect my stupid HP because my HP got some problem, it cannot view the photos, and cannot listen to musics, cannot take pictures as the camera is not working! So I told the peepz there and today I went to collect, okay. Camera is still the same, NOT WORKING! Can view photo but cannot choose options. Cannot change wallpaper, only default pictures. And there's not much battery left due to messages coming in. All my daddy send de, hais. Making my HP more laggy and more "hang".
And I rush all my way to Sun Plaza just to watch the Narnia. LOL. After that I've to rush back home again! LOL. Sian! And then my HP giving me all types of problems! Stupid phone of mine. Now I want to change to Sony Eri already lahh!