Normally, last day of school will be happy and joyful but mine is sucky! Because today, friday, 13th of friday! Bad luck day? Because Tay yesterday says that Siow Wei and Farhana have to go to the South West CDC with Cai Ting and MJ I think. But today,
End up, my stomach pain due to come that thing and couldn't wake up. Just feel so tired and sleepy. Until 730AM, that's the latest that I could wake up and take train to school, so I message Siow Wei, she say she's sick, eye swollen and got sore throat. So she say message Tay already, then Tay ask her to stay at home, so Magnah and Farhana will go to the South West CDC!
But end up I was late, I wake up at 8AM, 830AM I then slowly come out of my house, since it's already so late might as well walk slowly right? *laugh out loud* 845AM reach Woodlands MRT. LOL. And I manage to reach Clementi at 905AM, LOL. Then take bus to school with Aishah, Mag and Wah Wah. But Farhana is not coming! LOL. So how? Some more there's NO OA LESSON! Nuts! Should have tell us earlier mahs, and ETP also mark attendance can go le, actually teacher want to teach but none of us wants a lesson! *laugh out loud again!
Leader sick, assistant leader got something on. And Jing Xian never come also, as she don't want to come. So no choice, me and the 3 of them have to go down to CDC! So we went down with Caiting they all. But they seems to be very unhappy with us or Tay, because Tay change a lot of things, she wants this person to go, but in the end, that person didn't go. Later Ting Ting came out to the bus stop and ask Hui Zhen and Zi Yan to go back to school. But Ting Ting want to stay in the school and do her things. Can't Tay just decide properly and make up her mind? Later want this later want that. Hais!
After the CDC. We went to the pasar malam. LOL. My place here also got!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, June 13, 2008 @ 6:12 PM
`Last day of school holiday.
Dear Diary ;
Normally, last day of school will be happy and joyful but mine is sucky! Because today, friday, 13th of friday! Bad luck day? Because Tay yesterday says that Siow Wei and Farhana have to go to the South West CDC with Cai Ting and MJ I think. But today,
End up, my stomach pain due to come that thing and couldn't wake up. Just feel so tired and sleepy. Until 730AM, that's the latest that I could wake up and take train to school, so I message Siow Wei, she say she's sick, eye swollen and got sore throat. So she say message Tay already, then Tay ask her to stay at home, so Magnah and Farhana will go to the South West CDC!
But end up I was late, I wake up at 8AM, 830AM I then slowly come out of my house, since it's already so late might as well walk slowly right? *laugh out loud* 845AM reach Woodlands MRT. LOL. And I manage to reach Clementi at 905AM, LOL. Then take bus to school with Aishah, Mag and Wah Wah. But Farhana is not coming! LOL. So how? Some more there's NO OA LESSON! Nuts! Should have tell us earlier mahs, and ETP also mark attendance can go le, actually teacher want to teach but none of us wants a lesson! *laugh out loud again!
Leader sick, assistant leader got something on. And Jing Xian never come also, as she don't want to come. So no choice, me and the 3 of them have to go down to CDC! So we went down with Caiting they all. But they seems to be very unhappy with us or Tay, because Tay change a lot of things, she wants this person to go, but in the end, that person didn't go. Later Ting Ting came out to the bus stop and ask Hui Zhen and Zi Yan to go back to school. But Ting Ting want to stay in the school and do her things. Can't Tay just decide properly and make up her mind? Later want this later want that. Hais!
After the CDC. We went to the pasar malam. LOL. My place here also got!