Yea, today my birthday. LOL! *haha* No plan to celebrates it because in chinese we cannot celebrate our birthday that got 9 years old there, that's mean 19, 29, 39 years old etc etc cannot celebrate the birthday, that time FM933 also got say. LOL. I forgot why already.
Just dream about our class and also about Michelle they going to Batam with the Charcoal. LOL, but never dream until charcoal dies la, so sad, I can't even see him die in my dream also. Hahaha! And I also tell my dear about charcoal. He wants us to pass up our project in a brown envelope, I know what it means because I watch the drama, when they hand up the proposal or project, they will put in the brown envelope, but the charcoal never explain why must put in the brown envelope, I still put in but black one lehs, then my dear say huh?! Brown envelope =.= Not buy a safety box and put at his table mehs? And when u open up hor, its say "TOP SERCET". LOL! So funny, I say, ya lor, why I never think of this ar? Since it was so CONFIDENTIAL.
But I never pass up his project la, I think we're the only group that never hand up his project on Friday, I don't care ar, I say I want to pass up on Monday liaos, then I pass up on Monday liaos. He wants to minus 10 marks ar? Minus la. Like I care, I dare you to minus ar! At least I "dui de qing zhi ji de liang xin." Rather than him! "Liang xin bei kou chi."
So much rumours is going on about him and why the Section Head never hear leh, is it they closed 2 eyes and pretend they never hear OR they really never hear? Is it because he is so call 'new teacher'? He thought he forever new ar? New teacher shouldn't be so sarcastic de lor. And this is not the matter of 'new' or 'old'. This is the matter of the attitude of the person! 'New teacher' doesn't have the rights to make fun of people lo. And I was whothering why he came to Singapore and quit his previously job as a ACS teacher, I think he got bad record ar. I think he's too sarcastic that's why he is being SACKED! Hahahaha! And we're also stupid enough to hire him. Hais, and we'll be clever enough to SACKED him, too!
Pity those year 1 student from ADN! You got yourself a sarcastic teacher and need to face him for a 2 years course. Aiya, whoever see charcoal. Just ignore him la, simply charcoal!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, July 26, 2008 @ 8:51 AM
`Black charcoal sucks till hell!
Dear dairy;
Yea, today my birthday. LOL! *haha* No plan to celebrates it because in chinese we cannot celebrate our birthday that got 9 years old there, that's mean 19, 29, 39 years old etc etc cannot celebrate the birthday, that time FM933 also got say. LOL. I forgot why already.
Just dream about our class and also about Michelle they going to Batam with the Charcoal. LOL, but never dream until charcoal dies la, so sad, I can't even see him die in my dream also. Hahaha! And I also tell my dear about charcoal. He wants us to pass up our project in a brown envelope, I know what it means because I watch the drama, when they hand up the proposal or project, they will put in the brown envelope, but the charcoal never explain why must put in the brown envelope, I still put in but black one lehs, then my dear say huh?! Brown envelope =.= Not buy a safety box and put at his table mehs? And when u open up hor, its say "TOP SERCET". LOL! So funny, I say, ya lor, why I never think of this ar? Since it was so CONFIDENTIAL.
But I never pass up his project la, I think we're the only group that never hand up his project on Friday, I don't care ar, I say I want to pass up on Monday liaos, then I pass up on Monday liaos. He wants to minus 10 marks ar? Minus la. Like I care, I dare you to minus ar! At least I "dui de qing zhi ji de liang xin." Rather than him! "Liang xin bei kou chi."
So much rumours is going on about him and why the Section Head never hear leh, is it they closed 2 eyes and pretend they never hear OR they really never hear? Is it because he is so call 'new teacher'? He thought he forever new ar? New teacher shouldn't be so sarcastic de lor. And this is not the matter of 'new' or 'old'. This is the matter of the attitude of the person! 'New teacher' doesn't have the rights to make fun of people lo. And I was whothering why he came to Singapore and quit his previously job as a ACS teacher, I think he got bad record ar. I think he's too sarcastic that's why he is being SACKED! Hahahaha! And we're also stupid enough to hire him. Hais, and we'll be clever enough to SACKED him, too!
Pity those year 1 student from ADN! You got yourself a sarcastic teacher and need to face him for a 2 years course. Aiya, whoever see charcoal. Just ignore him la, simply charcoal!