Yesterday that black char-coal pick on me again, he always like to pick and "suan siao"(in hokkien) me de lehs, super duper hate that STUPID MAN!He always like to find trouble with us de lor. And he's so sarcastic, even other classes also don't like him at all.
Yes, he maybe a 'good' teacher, when we don't have enough papers, he will get it for us, yes, he did print the worksheets for us, yes, he played games with us.(which is boring!) But that doesn't have enough reasons to say us. You know? I should have just record what he say, He's going too far, climb until our head and poo on our head already!
And he say until like as if we never go for interview or never go work before, and he's making fun out of us lor. And he's trying to look down on me, and like to compare people lor. This is the type of person, which I call, "Inside rotten, outside nice." I know, we're afterall ITE students what, you are from POLY what. He say I hunchback, yup yup, I know, since I was in nursery, I got hunchback already. My teacher told my mum about it. Yup, I know. But what you want me to do? I am who I am! If you want me to change, I am not myself anymore. And, I'll never change myself because of the charcoal.
He say me I hunchback I never say anything, I 'diam diam' liaos. And he say that what I don't know anything, and he's trying to blame Sumanthy for saying that I don't know anything, and after that Sumanthy say no no, I know Sumanthy for at least 1 years, I know her although we don't talk much la, and this is quite okay. He say I belong to the what Clown thingy. Thats so sad lor! He's really a person who talks and never think in his head lor, he then look like a clown, making funny position in front of the class. And after that going to SR3, Magnah and Siow Wei ask me to ignore him, he's so sarcastic lor. Damn it. Why should I show my confident to you? I also at least have worked in Zoo and Night Safari, if you don't know what is Zoo and Night Safari, maybe you'll know Singapore Cruise Center, well, if so sad, you still don't know, then you should know Changi Airport bah. Yup, I work in airport.Don't look down on people okay?!
That time we've a chat with Dorothy Tay, and my group, the 7 of us complain about the charcoal. Tay say give him 1 chance, I've given him so many chances, he's really a disappointment! And yet, once again, he provoke us again and again. He doesn't fix to be a teacher, not at all. You are who you are, I never blame you for the 'comments' you said, it just that, you're LET US DOWN!
And if you cannot get use to our singlish, then PLEASE kindly proceed back to your BATAM and talk to your cow dung cat dung dog dung any dung. Please make friends with the dungs, and don't ever come back to SG with the smelly dungs and yourself, we don't need anymore charcoals for the time being.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, July 23, 2008 @ 3:24 PM
`Black man stupid man!
Dear dairy;
Yesterday that black char-coal pick on me again, he always like to pick and "suan siao"(in hokkien) me de lehs, super duper hate that STUPID MAN!He always like to find trouble with us de lor. And he's so sarcastic, even other classes also don't like him at all.
Yes, he maybe a 'good' teacher, when we don't have enough papers, he will get it for us, yes, he did print the worksheets for us, yes, he played games with us.(which is boring!) But that doesn't have enough reasons to say us. You know? I should have just record what he say, He's going too far, climb until our head and poo on our head already!
And he say until like as if we never go for interview or never go work before, and he's making fun out of us lor. And he's trying to look down on me, and like to compare people lor. This is the type of person, which I call, "Inside rotten, outside nice." I know, we're afterall ITE students what, you are from POLY what. He say I hunchback, yup yup, I know, since I was in nursery, I got hunchback already. My teacher told my mum about it. Yup, I know. But what you want me to do? I am who I am! If you want me to change, I am not myself anymore. And, I'll never change myself because of the charcoal.
He say me I hunchback I never say anything, I 'diam diam' liaos. And he say that what I don't know anything, and he's trying to blame Sumanthy for saying that I don't know anything, and after that Sumanthy say no no, I know Sumanthy for at least 1 years, I know her although we don't talk much la, and this is quite okay. He say I belong to the what Clown thingy. Thats so sad lor! He's really a person who talks and never think in his head lor, he then look like a clown, making funny position in front of the class. And after that going to SR3, Magnah and Siow Wei ask me to ignore him, he's so sarcastic lor. Damn it. Why should I show my confident to you? I also at least have worked in Zoo and Night Safari, if you don't know what is Zoo and Night Safari, maybe you'll know Singapore Cruise Center, well, if so sad, you still don't know, then you should know Changi Airport bah. Yup, I work in airport.Don't look down on people okay?!
That time we've a chat with Dorothy Tay, and my group, the 7 of us complain about the charcoal. Tay say give him 1 chance, I've given him so many chances, he's really a disappointment! And yet, once again, he provoke us again and again. He doesn't fix to be a teacher, not at all. You are who you are, I never blame you for the 'comments' you said, it just that, you're LET US DOWN!
And if you cannot get use to our singlish, then PLEASE kindly proceed back to your BATAM and talk to your cow dung cat dung dog dung any dung. Please make friends with the dungs, and don't ever come back to SG with the smelly dungs and yourself, we don't need anymore charcoals for the time being.