Finally my eventis over! Woohoo! Time for celebration! Woots, but need to have presentation, sian! And the what debrief and today got exam also. LOL! I never study ar, I just browse the book only ah! Because yesterday go home at 6+, reach home at 7PM like that, then eat dinner after that around 730PM I go fold my clothes, then at 8PM I go play Maple. Sian, found out that I got 600SP but I cannot click to the 2nd job skills. Neh neh pook de!
Then actually say play 30 minutes then another 30 minutes I want to study, who knows play play play until 915PM, even my show I also never watch, then I faster shut down my computer then I go watch my channel 8 de. *hahaa* Damn funny de lor.
Today's exam. *tsk tsk tsk* One word to say only"DIE!" U know die? Hais, got quite a few I anyhow write only.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, July 18, 2008 @ 3:09 PM
`Finally event's over now!
Dear dairy;
Finally my eventis over! Woohoo! Time for celebration! Woots, but need to have presentation, sian! And the what debrief and today got exam also. LOL! I never study ar, I just browse the book only ah! Because yesterday go home at 6+, reach home at 7PM like that, then eat dinner after that around 730PM I go fold my clothes, then at 8PM I go play Maple. Sian, found out that I got 600SP but I cannot click to the 2nd job skills. Neh neh pook de!
Then actually say play 30 minutes then another 30 minutes I want to study, who knows play play play until 915PM, even my show I also never watch, then I faster shut down my computer then I go watch my channel 8 de. *hahaa* Damn funny de lor.
Today's exam. *tsk tsk tsk* One word to say only"DIE!" U know die? Hais, got quite a few I anyhow write only.