Hais, sunday just went down to the Maple event, hais. Sian, wake up damn it early! *LOLS* Went to the Suntec mac first.Then we went up and see the event. But found out that should go to the 3rd level the office there to take the free 3rd anniversary cash item and the free spin of the wheel. Hais, and I got 1 "MISS" and 1 "HIT". Neh neh poookk! And then, just the stupid queue can queue for 1-4 hours! WTF!
And at the Free Market, I never get the things I want! Hais. Sian lo. Because there are some people "cut queue" RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY OWN EYES SOMEMORE. And somemore, is a couple and 2 young sisters, very young... (I think around primary 1 or 2 or maybe K2). *angry* no whother we can't get the item we want, the watch and the handbag all kena taken.And they "cut queue" right in front of my eyes lor. I queue for so many pathetic hours, and yet got people "cut queue"... in front of me. And somemore is being ask by their FATHER to cut queue lo. Then I was like... Does the father a human? Asking their own kids to "cut queue".
And somemore ask me to let them go in FIRST! LOL.You must be kidding, if got guts then you go line up la.. Ask your kids to do this kind of things.. Hais, then I was so angry! Then I purposely say. "Wow, we give them go in, can... can... but don't know the others (behind de) will kill me a not. They lined up for so long already." And the father is so.... FUCKED UP!Next time his children go steal money la, be a robber then he will know ah. Hais, I'll never ask my children to do this kind of things de lor. Walau, that father I just feel like slapping him lor. Hais.
What a long long day!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, July 1, 2008 @ 9:47 PM
`Maple event.
Dear dairy ;
Hais, sunday just went down to the Maple event, hais. Sian, wake up damn it early! *LOLS* Went to the Suntec mac first.Then we went up and see the event. But found out that should go to the 3rd level the office there to take the free 3rd anniversary cash item and the free spin of the wheel. Hais, and I got 1 "MISS" and 1 "HIT". Neh neh poookk! And then, just the stupid queue can queue for 1-4 hours! WTF!
And at the Free Market, I never get the things I want! Hais. Sian lo. Because there are some people "cut queue" RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY OWN EYES SOMEMORE. And somemore, is a couple and 2 young sisters, very young... (I think around primary 1 or 2 or maybe K2). *angry* no whother we can't get the item we want, the watch and the handbag all kena taken.And they "cut queue" right in front of my eyes lor. I queue for so many pathetic hours, and yet got people "cut queue"... in front of me. And somemore is being ask by their FATHER to cut queue lo. Then I was like... Does the father a human? Asking their own kids to "cut queue".
And somemore ask me to let them go in FIRST! LOL.You must be kidding, if got guts then you go line up la.. Ask your kids to do this kind of things.. Hais, then I was so angry! Then I purposely say. "Wow, we give them go in, can... can... but don't know the others (behind de) will kill me a not. They lined up for so long already." And the father is so.... FUCKED UP!Next time his children go steal money la, be a robber then he will know ah. Hais, I'll never ask my children to do this kind of things de lor. Walau, that father I just feel like slapping him lor. Hais.