Going through the "BORING" textbook, but I realize something which is the ISO. Aiya, now then I know what that means... Chey, that time I go for the ISO briefing, Albert there talking talking talking I also don't understand what it means. Now I finally know what it means already. Chey chey chey..
And today he also talks about the Indonesia Chinese who is so rich that the maid also have to feed the child! And they are filthy rich, don't know where to spend it. Haha, then give me la! I also want.. big house, big swimming pool, big car, sorelaxing! I mean who don't wish to be a rich man or woman? But please I don't want big rooms and the maid feeding me. So stupid lor, I want to eat on my own as it is an enjoyment! Haha, sound funny ya?
Hais, no more working in SCC already because there enough manpower already, so sad! Hais, cannot work, happy slacking then. But very boring lehs, stay at home doing nothing. Waste my time.. Now I not enough time to do project and revising EVM + OAbut holiday I got a lot of time already lor. Stupid de.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, August 13, 2008 @ 9:07 PM
`Anti Herman!
Dear dairy;
Today, for OA lessons...
Going through the "BORING" textbook, but I realize something which is the ISO. Aiya, now then I know what that means... Chey, that time I go for the ISO briefing, Albert there talking talking talking I also don't understand what it means. Now I finally know what it means already. Chey chey chey..
And today he also talks about the Indonesia Chinese who is so rich that the maid also have to feed the child! And they are filthy rich, don't know where to spend it. Haha, then give me la! I also want.. big house, big swimming pool, big car, sorelaxing! I mean who don't wish to be a rich man or woman? But please I don't want big rooms and the maid feeding me. So stupid lor, I want to eat on my own as it is an enjoyment! Haha, sound funny ya?
Hais, no more working in SCC already because there enough manpower already, so sad! Hais, cannot work, happy slacking then. But very boring lehs, stay at home doing nothing. Waste my time.. Now I not enough time to do project and revising EVM + OAbut holiday I got a lot of time already lor. Stupid de.