Oh oh, ya.. Just came from Causeway point finish my dinner! Pasta Mania! Yummy, now still very full, ate spag, with dear dear. Total cost $20.. *laugh*
Soon and soon it will be our EVM and OA examinations. Today lesson as per normal! Except for ETP. After we hand up our project, we can no need to go for ETP lesson anymore! but if you want also can. See the rest of the groups present their powerpoint lor. Haha.
Today get back our OA CA which was months ago! LOL. And I just passed my paper, 25 and a half. Mummy got19, daddy got 22. Aishah got 16 etc etc. The rest I forget liaos. Looks like I'm the fortunate girl that has pass for all I know! LOL. But this is just CA. My GPA is already so so so so so LOW! LOL, no whother I'm listening to the Low song.
I also know my EVM project result, got an "B" for that, which is 70-75 bah, or 70-74. Siow Wei got an "A", daddy got an "B+". Me, Yuenwah and Farhana got "B", Jing Xian and Aishah both got "C". I think so, and then still got rank somemore! *laugh* for what need rank? I think result is more important than the rank.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, August 22, 2008 @ 10:08 PM
`Examinations round the corner.
Dear dairy;
Oh oh, ya.. Just came from Causeway point finish my dinner! Pasta Mania! Yummy, now still very full, ate spag, with dear dear. Total cost $20.. *laugh*
Soon and soon it will be our EVM and OA examinations. Today lesson as per normal! Except for ETP. After we hand up our project, we can no need to go for ETP lesson anymore! but if you want also can. See the rest of the groups present their powerpoint lor. Haha.
Today get back our OA CA which was months ago! LOL. And I just passed my paper, 25 and a half. Mummy got19, daddy got 22. Aishah got 16 etc etc. The rest I forget liaos. Looks like I'm the fortunate girl that has pass for all I know! LOL. But this is just CA. My GPA is already so so so so so LOW! LOL, no whother I'm listening to the Low song.
I also know my EVM project result, got an "B" for that, which is 70-75 bah, or 70-74. Siow Wei got an "A", daddy got an "B+". Me, Yuenwah and Farhana got "B", Jing Xian and Aishah both got "C". I think so, and then still got rank somemore! *laugh* for what need rank? I think result is more important than the rank.