LOL. Finally finished my goong movie yesterday, and it was yesterday that Michelle sees my phone and watch my videos and she say I 'lu goong' in chinese. Then I say ya, I did 'lu goong' for fun, which is suppose to be I record down the video, but in another meaning, it's also say that I enter the palace. Then I say 'no no, I never lu goong. I'm still here.' Then mummy laugh out loud! Then I say ya what, 'I lu goong'. Then Michelle I think she very sian diao already.
Well.. Today school as per normal. Saw MJ at the school gate, her dad bring her to school. But MJ's dad's car is nice, Siow Wei also found it nice, uniquely too. Hahahas! * Bored* Had my OA presentation over finally and the last one will be ETP which is on the 19 August 2008. Hais. Finally, played UNO and HEART ATTACK for event management lesson. Hahas, and also someguessing words' game. After that,went back to Woodlands meet bf, then headed to AMK Hub. After that took bus home and he went back his home, I went back my home to put my things then after that I went to his house. Was back at home at 9 sharp.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, August 8, 2008 @ 10:48 PM
`Heart attack!
Dear dairy ;
LOL. Finally finished my goong movie yesterday, and it was yesterday that Michelle sees my phone and watch my videos and she say I 'lu goong' in chinese. Then I say ya, I did 'lu goong' for fun, which is suppose to be I record down the video, but in another meaning, it's also say that I enter the palace. Then I say 'no no, I never lu goong. I'm still here.' Then mummy laugh out loud! Then I say ya what, 'I lu goong'. Then Michelle I think she very sian diao already.
Well.. Today school as per normal. Saw MJ at the school gate, her dad bring her to school. But MJ's dad's car is nice, Siow Wei also found it nice, uniquely too. Hahahas! * Bored* Had my OA presentation over finally and the last one will be ETP which is on the 19 August 2008. Hais. Finally, played UNO and HEART ATTACK for event management lesson. Hahas, and also someguessing words' game. After that,went back to Woodlands meet bf, then headed to AMK Hub. After that took bus home and he went back his home, I went back my home to put my things then after that I went to his house. Was back at home at 9 sharp.