*laugh* Today as per normal, the lessons.. But for ETP, my group got presentation! Okay, then Ms Hasnah told us our grade. Then after that, is EVM! Mrs Tay go through with us the whole book on which are the things to study.
After that me, Huiling, Siowwei, Farhana, Magnah, Yuen Wah, Jing Xian and Aishah proceed to the Sumo House for lunch! I ate the noodle, the noodle was quite nice, not bad because the rice I eat until very very sian liaos! Then this Aishah la, becuause we all finish our lunch already, and she was sitting beside me. Siow Wei was in front of me. So we're all talking la, then this Aishah drink the green tea right, and her another hand was like shaking, then Siow Wei tell me that Aishah like have stroke in chinese to me. Then I see Aishah, then I think, ya lor. Because Aishah's hand keep on shaking mahs. Then I think think think.. Then I thinking want to eat the leftover chicken now or later.. Then Aishah suddenly spill out the water and hit until Huiling and Siow Wei. I see so clearly how she spill the whole water out lo, it was so funny!
After that took 52 back to school, blackie did come to school today without having any lesson. So we played Uno and Heart Attack for the rest of his lesson! Hahaha, damn fun and funny lor! The Heart Attack was the most *LOL*! Funny! My hand almost can't breathe! Hahaha!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, August 19, 2008 @ 5:59 PM
`Heart attack and UNO!
Dear dairy;
*laugh* Today as per normal, the lessons.. But for ETP, my group got presentation! Okay, then Ms Hasnah told us our grade. Then after that, is EVM! Mrs Tay go through with us the whole book on which are the things to study.
After that me, Huiling, Siowwei, Farhana, Magnah, Yuen Wah, Jing Xian and Aishah proceed to the Sumo House for lunch! I ate the noodle, the noodle was quite nice, not bad because the rice I eat until very very sian liaos! Then this Aishah la, becuause we all finish our lunch already, and she was sitting beside me. Siow Wei was in front of me. So we're all talking la, then this Aishah drink the green tea right, and her another hand was like shaking, then Siow Wei tell me that Aishah like have stroke in chinese to me. Then I see Aishah, then I think, ya lor. Because Aishah's hand keep on shaking mahs. Then I think think think.. Then I thinking want to eat the leftover chicken now or later.. Then Aishah suddenly spill out the water and hit until Huiling and Siow Wei. I see so clearly how she spill the whole water out lo, it was so funny!
After that took 52 back to school, blackie did come to school today without having any lesson. So we played Uno and Heart Attack for the rest of his lesson! Hahaha, damn fun and funny lor! The Heart Attack was the most *LOL*! Funny! My hand almost can't breathe! Hahaha!