Tomorrow will be our turn for the OA presentation! That blackie seems to be like want us to present until very good! I don't know what type of person is him... But if I got 8 Million dollar... ( I never buy TOTO ar! I think the 1st prize is 8M. )
What will I do with the $8,000,000:
First, fork out $400,000 for that blackie, send him back to Indonesia and find himself a wife and settle down there.
Second, donate parts of the money to some charities. ( Maybe the blackie came to earth to shot all of us because we did too much wrong things, so now we must do some good deeds! ) Will be donating $3,000,000 to the charities!
Thirdly, gave everyone in my class, SR, each person will get $10,000. Help those needy people. So, total will be $620,000.
Next, $5000 will have to go buy joss stick, etc etc and offer to the death. And after the seventh month, will buy chicken, duck, fruits for my god.
Take out $2,000,000 for my family to settle the debts with the HDB and move out of the house and stay in a better environment with all the renovation cost, etc etc.
The rest will be given to my dear dear and his family.
Then yesterday, Siow Wei told me that she tell Albert, the manager of SCC. She told him everything, like what happen in the class, and it's all about the blackie. What blackie shot us, the mananger also says that there's no such thing as 'clown engineering'. We have been tricked!
*bored* So bored, tomorrow will be my turn for OA presentation. Why am I so nervous? It's only 20%. Why so nervous? The minimum we will get is only 10/20. What's the big deal? Why am I so nervous? Hais. Stupid me, Don't know how will I survive tomorrow and tonight as I keep on looking through my powerpoint slides and keep on saying what I am going to say for tomorrow!
Stupid me! Don't think anymore, relax, 'shun qi zhi rang.' But I scared later I talk to wrong thing, then my face will be all gone! Sorry if I made mistakes during the presentation everybody.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, August 7, 2008 @ 9:51 AM
`Just stress out.
dear dairy ;
Tomorrow will be our turn for the OA presentation! That blackie seems to be like want us to present until very good! I don't know what type of person is him... But if I got 8 Million dollar... ( I never buy TOTO ar! I think the 1st prize is 8M. )
What will I do with the $8,000,000:
First, fork out $400,000 for that blackie, send him back to Indonesia and find himself a wife and settle down there.
Second, donate parts of the money to some charities. ( Maybe the blackie came to earth to shot all of us because we did too much wrong things, so now we must do some good deeds! ) Will be donating $3,000,000 to the charities!
Thirdly, gave everyone in my class, SR, each person will get $10,000. Help those needy people. So, total will be $620,000.
Next, $5000 will have to go buy joss stick, etc etc and offer to the death. And after the seventh month, will buy chicken, duck, fruits for my god.
Take out $2,000,000 for my family to settle the debts with the HDB and move out of the house and stay in a better environment with all the renovation cost, etc etc.
The rest will be given to my dear dear and his family.
Then yesterday, Siow Wei told me that she tell Albert, the manager of SCC. She told him everything, like what happen in the class, and it's all about the blackie. What blackie shot us, the mananger also says that there's no such thing as 'clown engineering'. We have been tricked!
*bored* So bored, tomorrow will be my turn for OA presentation. Why am I so nervous? It's only 20%. Why so nervous? The minimum we will get is only 10/20. What's the big deal? Why am I so nervous? Hais. Stupid me, Don't know how will I survive tomorrow and tonight as I keep on looking through my powerpoint slides and keep on saying what I am going to say for tomorrow!
Stupid me! Don't think anymore, relax, 'shun qi zhi rang.' But I scared later I talk to wrong thing, then my face will be all gone! Sorry if I made mistakes during the presentation everybody.