So sad and I hate myself already! Because I delete away all the photos that I took from Pizza Hut yesterday. Because I want to copy and paste who knows I go click the wrong one, then I press "enter enter." Then delete away all the photos. Sian!
Never mind lo. Left 2 photos only, so sian! Because yesterday, me, Huiling, dad, mum and Farhana went Pizza Hut and eat. And we eat the student meal the Chicken Neapolitan or what de la. I don't know how to pronoun and so does everyone! So when we finish, we eat the mickey mouse ice cream. Dad and Farhana keep on taking the mickey mouse ice cream until the ice cream also melt, haha!
Today not going school because it is boring and also no more EVM and ETP, and today never go school and does this counted as Risk Management?
*haha* It's raining since last week. Rain and rain non stop, I don't know why also. It's been raining for weeks! But the whether is so nice, cold cold de. No need to switch on the fan! And no HOT sun to burn me and my computer when it is in the evening time.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, August 28, 2008 @ 11:06 AM
`My photos are gone.
Dear dairy ;
So sad and I hate myself already! Because I delete away all the photos that I took from Pizza Hut yesterday. Because I want to copy and paste who knows I go click the wrong one, then I press "enter enter." Then delete away all the photos. Sian!
Never mind lo. Left 2 photos only, so sian! Because yesterday, me, Huiling, dad, mum and Farhana went Pizza Hut and eat. And we eat the student meal the Chicken Neapolitan or what de la. I don't know how to pronoun and so does everyone! So when we finish, we eat the mickey mouse ice cream. Dad and Farhana keep on taking the mickey mouse ice cream until the ice cream also melt, haha!
Today not going school because it is boring and also no more EVM and ETP, and today never go school and does this counted as Risk Management?
*haha* It's raining since last week. Rain and rain non stop, I don't know why also. It's been raining for weeks! But the whether is so nice, cold cold de. No need to switch on the fan! And no HOT sun to burn me and my computer when it is in the evening time.