Yesterday, met dear at 1215pm at woodlands MRT. And then just went down to Bugis to watch the "Meet Dave" movie at 300PM, hahaha! Quite a funny show. Laugh until stomach almost cramp, haha. And then just go around shopping and walk walk. But cannot get out of the shopping mall because outside is raining. So boring lo! Hahaha!
After that met Amanda and her boyfriend at Bugis the shopping mall. After that, we took MRT back to woodlands. On the way back to City Hall, I saw my primary school friend, Mei Hua. LOL! She was alone, but then I next stop need to alight so we didn't talk much. After that, we took the train to Marina Bay, then when the train u turn back, at Raffles Place, saw Nurlina and her friend. LOL, why am I meeting friends today? LOL! Met 3 friends at one go. LOL! My classmates and friends. I thought everyone will be so busy staying at home and revising for exams. But I was wrong! LOL. Same as me, what is exam? Can eat de mahs?
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 11:26 AM
`Shopping and movies!
Dear Dairy;
Yesterday, met dear at 1215pm at woodlands MRT. And then just went down to Bugis to watch the "Meet Dave" movie at 300PM, hahaha! Quite a funny show. Laugh until stomach almost cramp, haha. And then just go around shopping and walk walk. But cannot get out of the shopping mall because outside is raining. So boring lo! Hahaha!
After that met Amanda and her boyfriend at Bugis the shopping mall. After that, we took MRT back to woodlands. On the way back to City Hall, I saw my primary school friend, Mei Hua. LOL! She was alone, but then I next stop need to alight so we didn't talk much. After that, we took the train to Marina Bay, then when the train u turn back, at Raffles Place, saw Nurlina and her friend. LOL, why am I meeting friends today? LOL! Met 3 friends at one go. LOL! My classmates and friends. I thought everyone will be so busy staying at home and revising for exams. But I was wrong! LOL. Same as me, what is exam? Can eat de mahs?