Hais, still can't watch the Moonlight Resonance, never mind. Wait till I fix my PPS stream thingy first. Meanwhile, result will be out on the 2nd of October!
Today just went to all the Poly website. See what course I want. But those courses I wants normally don't link with Business Administration! LOL! Have see one course: Diploma in Product Design & Innovation. Maybe I will like their module: Visual Thinking and Design Sketching and History and Principles of Design. Might be quite nice, ya? I always think my interest is so much different from girls, because girls like polish nails... make up, blar blar blar. I don't like all this thingy!
I like things such as designing... sketching of building, or draw map. My interests and my dad interests is the same. Because my dad was once a designer, I used to see him draw or sketch buildings, or some layout of a house or office... I just like to see the model of a building, or a house or a room. Hmm, don't know how to say already. Ehhs, so weird hor? Maybe I really did enter a course that I don't like, that why I am now struggling.
Nevermind la, what cannot be done already done. Somemore I will be graduating next year April. Tomorrow I will go to the library to borrow some books that will teach me the basics of sketching! Or how to sketch a building... Hmm...
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, September 23, 2008 @ 8:24 PM
`Designing.
Dear Dairy;
Hais, still can't watch the Moonlight Resonance, never mind. Wait till I fix my PPS stream thingy first. Meanwhile, result will be out on the 2nd of October!
Today just went to all the Poly website. See what course I want. But those courses I wants normally don't link with Business Administration! LOL! Have see one course: Diploma in Product Design & Innovation. Maybe I will like their module: Visual Thinking and Design Sketching and History and Principles of Design. Might be quite nice, ya? I always think my interest is so much different from girls, because girls like polish nails... make up, blar blar blar. I don't like all this thingy!
I like things such as designing... sketching of building, or draw map. My interests and my dad interests is the same. Because my dad was once a designer, I used to see him draw or sketch buildings, or some layout of a house or office... I just like to see the model of a building, or a house or a room. Hmm, don't know how to say already. Ehhs, so weird hor? Maybe I really did enter a course that I don't like, that why I am now struggling.
Nevermind la, what cannot be done already done. Somemore I will be graduating next year April. Tomorrow I will go to the library to borrow some books that will teach me the basics of sketching! Or how to sketch a building... Hmm...