Have been watching a new show, came out in Hong Kong. Called " Moonlight Resonance ". In chinese it is, 溏心風暴之家好月圓. It's very nice until my soul also go in. Hahaha, everyone studying like hell me here enjoying my show. I also got study. But when I was studying, everyone was sleeping like a log. Haha! Today wake up at 1PM. LOL.
I think everyone have started self declared studying at home le ba, everyone took risk management. Okay, let's end for today, I want to go and watch show already. Haiya! The woman is so bad, rich and BAD! Stupid rich people!HUMPH! LOL, the granny la. Bad de lo. And Ah Hong also, so bad lo! Take Zu Ba from He Ma away. Hais, the children also all must be SEPERATED. 6 children right? 3 goes to daddy, another 3 goes to mummy, and got 1 is mute de. Hais. So angry at the stupid granny, the Ju ba's mum!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, September 4, 2008 @ 6:04 PM
`Moonlight Resonance.
Dear Dairy ;
Have been watching a new show, came out in Hong Kong. Called " Moonlight Resonance ". In chinese it is, 溏心風暴之家好月圓. It's very nice until my soul also go in. Hahaha, everyone studying like hell me here enjoying my show. I also got study. But when I was studying, everyone was sleeping like a log. Haha! Today wake up at 1PM. LOL.
I think everyone have started self declared studying at home le ba, everyone took risk management. Okay, let's end for today, I want to go and watch show already. Haiya! The woman is so bad, rich and BAD! Stupid rich people!HUMPH! LOL, the granny la. Bad de lo. And Ah Hong also, so bad lo! Take Zu Ba from He Ma away. Hais, the children also all must be SEPERATED. 6 children right? 3 goes to daddy, another 3 goes to mummy, and got 1 is mute de. Hais. So angry at the stupid granny, the Ju ba's mum!