I'm so touch by the episode 17 of Moonlight Resonance! The behind behind one. Wow, damn touch lo. See until I also cry lor. That stupid AH HONG. Bad woman! Same as Hirman, ya lo. That time that Hirman also same. Suddenly become so good, must be doing bad things behind us! Like they say de. "When the granny runs fast, something odd is going on". Ya lo ya lo, suddenly so good to us, he also gain nothing mah.
Later oh my god! Don't tell me he will teaching us for next semester! I sure go against it! He this stupid sucky ugly TOAD. "Lai ha ma xiang chi tian er rou."
Oh ya, tomorrow exam already hor, *laugh* still haven't study yet. Aiya, wait wait. Wait long long then I study! Hahaha!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, September 9, 2008 @ 5:20 PM
`Totally into Moonlight Resonance.
Dear Dairy;
I'm so touch by the episode 17 of Moonlight Resonance! The behind behind one. Wow, damn touch lo. See until I also cry lor. That stupid AH HONG. Bad woman! Same as Hirman, ya lo. That time that Hirman also same. Suddenly become so good, must be doing bad things behind us! Like they say de. "When the granny runs fast, something odd is going on". Ya lo ya lo, suddenly so good to us, he also gain nothing mah.
Later oh my god! Don't tell me he will teaching us for next semester! I sure go against it! He this stupid sucky ugly TOAD. "Lai ha ma xiang chi tian er rou."
Oh ya, tomorrow exam already hor, *laugh* still haven't study yet. Aiya, wait wait. Wait long long then I study! Hahaha!