*bored* now holiday! LOL. Happy man! LOL! But now I very sleepy already, want to go and sleep liaos. *yawn*
And today, totally gone crazy during the OA test. Sian diao! All the things I memorise I forget! Especially the Hui Ling is a temporary blar blar blar, then the steps for filing documents. I remember that one that Hirman got go through with us. And he still ask Cai Ting to read out all the steps. But I eventually forget that! Yesterday I was thinking like I skip something that I want to re revise again. So is this thing la!
Haiya. Nevermind. The answer I got, only one is correct, actually is 2, but the question say must be in the CORRECT SEQUENCE. And my reading and indexing I put at step 3. And the rest I put sorting. Because I don't know sorting is at which step. So I put at step 2, 4 and 5. Last time I put filing and 1st step I put classify. LOL. Anyhow write la.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @ 1:54 PM
`Sleepy again.
Dear Dairy;
*bored* now holiday! LOL. Happy man! LOL! But now I very sleepy already, want to go and sleep liaos. *yawn*
And today, totally gone crazy during the OA test. Sian diao! All the things I memorise I forget! Especially the Hui Ling is a temporary blar blar blar, then the steps for filing documents. I remember that one that Hirman got go through with us. And he still ask Cai Ting to read out all the steps. But I eventually forget that! Yesterday I was thinking like I skip something that I want to re revise again. So is this thing la!
Haiya. Nevermind. The answer I got, only one is correct, actually is 2, but the question say must be in the CORRECT SEQUENCE. And my reading and indexing I put at step 3. And the rest I put sorting. Because I don't know sorting is at which step. So I put at step 2, 4 and 5. Last time I put filing and 1st step I put classify. LOL. Anyhow write la.