Today, found a stupidsecurity guardWORKING in the TOILET! Working in the toilet lor! LOL! Because I can't flush the toilet because no water, of cause. I came out of the toilet lah! And then this crazy security guard came out and find me say why I never flush the toilet. Then I say no water! And she don't know what's the meaning of NO WATER! And somemore still can ask me why no water, HOW I KNOW?!?!?!Are you crazy or, out of your mind? You a security guard and you ordering people going in the toilet to do this and that.
Somemore, that idiot security guard still can say: "No water then you wait until got water than you flush lah!" Then I "diao"! Sian diao liao. Wait until got water. What the heck!? What if the water don't come out? Then I (got crow above my head shitting) =.=" LOL! Then Siow Wei also says that other girls going in the toilet also find it amusing that there is one security guard asking people to do this and that! LOL! Then I told Siow Wei that I should have told that security guard that she give me AL, then I'll wait for the water to come out and then I'll flush the toilet! LOL! Lame lor!
Anyway, how come the school recruiting 1 toilet security guard!? Instead of guarding something esle. You guard TOILET!?!? LOL! Very funny right?
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, October 17, 2008 @ 3:22 PM
`Stupid security guard!
Dear Dairy;
Today, found a stupidsecurity guardWORKING in the TOILET! Working in the toilet lor! LOL! Because I can't flush the toilet because no water, of cause. I came out of the toilet lah! And then this crazy security guard came out and find me say why I never flush the toilet. Then I say no water! And she don't know what's the meaning of NO WATER! And somemore still can ask me why no water, HOW I KNOW?!?!?!Are you crazy or, out of your mind? You a security guard and you ordering people going in the toilet to do this and that.
Somemore, that idiot security guard still can say: "No water then you wait until got water than you flush lah!" Then I "diao"! Sian diao liao. Wait until got water. What the heck!? What if the water don't come out? Then I (got crow above my head shitting) =.=" LOL! Then Siow Wei also says that other girls going in the toilet also find it amusing that there is one security guard asking people to do this and that! LOL! Then I told Siow Wei that I should have told that security guard that she give me AL, then I'll wait for the water to come out and then I'll flush the toilet! LOL! Lame lor!
Anyway, how come the school recruiting 1 toilet security guard!? Instead of guarding something esle. You guard TOILET!?!? LOL! Very funny right?