Today 7 am, wake up. Why? Company BF go Polyclinic, after that went to the Woodgrove Shopping Centre, was it a shopping centre? Haha, I know it's Woodgrove something. It is near the Singapore American School. LOL! Early morning make me walk from Woodlands MRT to Marsiling MRT! Clever right? Now I'm so hot and tired!
After that have to go Novena shopping, hahaha! Be right back to blog again!
Yea, I'm back again with this Minnie Mousey, got it from Suntec City arcade! LOL, spend $39 in trying to get this Minnie Mousey, and the person working there were trying to help us and there's sudden crowd behind me and dear dear. LOL. Now I know 1 thing, Don't give up, and you'll see miracle.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, November 22, 2008 @ 10:40 AM
`Early Saturday.
Dear Dairy;
Today 7 am, wake up. Why? Company BF go Polyclinic, after that went to the Woodgrove Shopping Centre, was it a shopping centre? Haha, I know it's Woodgrove something. It is near the Singapore American School. LOL! Early morning make me walk from Woodlands MRT to Marsiling MRT! Clever right? Now I'm so hot and tired!
After that have to go Novena shopping, hahaha! Be right back to blog again!
Yea, I'm back again with this Minnie Mousey, got it from Suntec City arcade! LOL, spend $39 in trying to get this Minnie Mousey, and the person working there were trying to help us and there's sudden crowd behind me and dear dear. LOL. Now I know 1 thing, Don't give up, and you'll see miracle.