Wow, been so long since i last blogged! LOL. And Michelle still say my blog got spider web, yup. I know. *laugh*
Let's see, what I have been doing for this week. Monday.. I forgot, Tuesday? I know I know! That's the day I'll never forget! Because our class, SR clean the SR1! Ya ya, cleaning our SR1 becuase Tay is in charge of that room, that's why! Wednesday is NAPFA! But with no 2.4 km run! Woohoo! But my 5 station sucks! Failed most of it, pass only the pull up, sit up and the sit and reach.
Thursday is do what already ah? Oh ya ya, kena scolding from Tay, becuase she say she wanna see all the leader, but no one respond or went to see her! Then she scold liaos, saying how come all the members are playing games? (Because the leader are playing games, too)*laugh*
LOL! Friday.. Tay scold us until like mad again! I think she come that thingy. Haha, becuase she was late for lesson, then everyone was so hungry like hell already because Lui release the class just nice at 11+pm, so we rushed down to the class but found out Tay still not yet there and no one is using the room, we wait and wait. Then mummy ask me want go and eat? I say, okay okay! Who knows Tay also learn from Grace Cheong? Put us areoplane, we stand there for 30 minutes and not a single soul?! Then we went down to canteen, buy food already, then saw MJ, Zi Yan they all also come down to the canteen. Then I receive Aishah's sms saying Tay is at class liao, ask we all to faster go up. Then we eat finish then we go up, in the end Cheryl was later than us. And Cheryl talked back to Tay, in the end, Cheryl was being scold back by Tay. Hais...
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, November 8, 2008 @ 11:30 AM
`So long never blog already.
Dear Dairy ;
Wow, been so long since i last blogged! LOL. And Michelle still say my blog got spider web, yup. I know. *laugh*
Let's see, what I have been doing for this week. Monday.. I forgot, Tuesday? I know I know! That's the day I'll never forget! Because our class, SR clean the SR1! Ya ya, cleaning our SR1 becuase Tay is in charge of that room, that's why! Wednesday is NAPFA! But with no 2.4 km run! Woohoo! But my 5 station sucks! Failed most of it, pass only the pull up, sit up and the sit and reach.
Thursday is do what already ah? Oh ya ya, kena scolding from Tay, becuase she say she wanna see all the leader, but no one respond or went to see her! Then she scold liaos, saying how come all the members are playing games? (Because the leader are playing games, too)*laugh*
LOL! Friday.. Tay scold us until like mad again! I think she come that thingy. Haha, becuase she was late for lesson, then everyone was so hungry like hell already because Lui release the class just nice at 11+pm, so we rushed down to the class but found out Tay still not yet there and no one is using the room, we wait and wait. Then mummy ask me want go and eat? I say, okay okay! Who knows Tay also learn from Grace Cheong? Put us areoplane, we stand there for 30 minutes and not a single soul?! Then we went down to canteen, buy food already, then saw MJ, Zi Yan they all also come down to the canteen. Then I receive Aishah's sms saying Tay is at class liao, ask we all to faster go up. Then we eat finish then we go up, in the end Cheryl was later than us. And Cheryl talked back to Tay, in the end, Cheryl was being scold back by Tay. Hais...