<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9102520935176358163?origin\x3dhttp://pink-puremilk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
★ Disclaimer






★ Songs


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





My Past

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
July 2011
October 2011

♥ Tuesday, December 16, 2008 @ 9:26 PM
`Chalet at pasir ris 15 dec to 16 dec.

Dear Dairy ;

Chalet for our class at Pasir Ris 15 December to 16 December, I'll be staying for 1 night while Hwee Ching they all will be 3 Days 2 Nights. I was late meeting Jing Xian and Siow Wei at Pasir Ris MRT, meet them at 130PM, but I got there at 145PM. LOL. Late by 15 minutes, after that we went to Costa Sand Resort, met Ting Ting they all outside the Escape Theme Park. So we ask them for the keys, and went in.

The room were small, only 2 beds. And then we all the way slack and left the jobs for chopping the hot dogs, fish, sotong to MJ, Ting Ting, Stef, Michelle, etc... And the fire was set up by MJ at 6PM. And after 30 minutes or so, they have already cooked the hot dogs and satay, so we went out to eat it, and the smokey was so smoke until I wanna cry...

And first time, the BBQ pit was so smokey that Ting Ting say "Xian Nui Xia Fang". Because there are too many smoke, hahaha. 8PM show is Little Nonya till 10PM. After that watch TV till 12MN, I go bathe. And then, at around 2+AM, we took a scroll at Pasir Ris Park, we play UNO at one of the table near the sea, and the table no was F11, too =.= and I was so active in playing UNO! Thanks to Hwee Ching, she have all my luck and I lose for 1 round. And so sometimes I borrow her luck and I win!

We played till 3+AM till Hwee Ching says that she wanna go wee wee. No choice but to get back to our room, was saying that we're playing Heart Attack in front our room, who know, those people going toilet wee wee already, sleep at the bed already. So, I also join the sleep, haha -.- But as the room was so dark, and I couldn't see who is beside me, so I asked:"Who are you ah?" in chinese, then everyone was laughing like mad lor! Then the person say she is Ee Ling, then I oh, oh. Ee Ling, and that Hwee Ching hor she was all the way laughing non stop lehs, due to me asking "who are you"? I mean I can't see mahs, so I ask who is that. And everyone stopped laughing only left Hwee Ching who is still laughing until the bed is vibrating.

Until around 6AM, was being so nosiy outside the room and there are people playing poker and is gambling! Hais, couldn't sleep and until now I want to sleep already, so sleepy already. Yawn.