Started the day with michelle and ME! Wakaka. Not me but me bag. LOLS.
Today, only 13 people came for our class. Isn't that pathetic? Seems that most of them have already self declared that it is holiday! Ah-lei-loo-ya! Haha! In the end, I never even do the assignment nor listening to Lui's lesson. Busy surfing the net. LOL.
And then was release the class at 1030AM, and I reach the school at 940AM! Hahaha! Was super late la, missed the 815AM bus. So sad lo! Then after AOFA went to canteen and have our breakfast-cum-lunch. After that waited for Farhana for 1+hour! We finish our food at 11AM! And Farhana came at about 12+PM? LOL. Because I think she met Yuen Wah and Magnah go Sumo House and eat, and Farhana got things in the locker that she wanna take. But their plan changed due to farhana's lateness. LOL! In the end, they 3 have to eat the school's food and Yuen Wah have to went straight home I think.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, December 12, 2008 @ 2:01 PM
`Ah lei loo ya.
Dear Dairy ;
Started the day with michelle and ME! Wakaka. Not me but me bag. LOLS.
Today, only 13 people came for our class. Isn't that pathetic? Seems that most of them have already self declared that it is holiday! Ah-lei-loo-ya! Haha! In the end, I never even do the assignment nor listening to Lui's lesson. Busy surfing the net. LOL.
And then was release the class at 1030AM, and I reach the school at 940AM! Hahaha! Was super late la, missed the 815AM bus. So sad lo! Then after AOFA went to canteen and have our breakfast-cum-lunch. After that waited for Farhana for 1+hour! We finish our food at 11AM! And Farhana came at about 12+PM? LOL. Because I think she met Yuen Wah and Magnah go Sumo House and eat, and Farhana got things in the locker that she wanna take. But their plan changed due to farhana's lateness. LOL! In the end, they 3 have to eat the school's food and Yuen Wah have to went straight home I think.