Yesterday, Hwee Ching, Siow Wei, Wah Wah, Huiling, Jing Xian and myself went to Habour Front. And after our lesson, we went to take 963. And we met Michelle,Xiu Juan, Stephanie and Amanda at the bus stop opposite our school. Hahaha! We took pictures at the bus stop, sound so funny hor.
Anyway, we went to Habour Front to look for stuff for Magnah's birthday present. We talk a lot of rubbish stuff about the coming chalet! I'm sure you all don't want to know about what we chat hor. Had lunch at the coffee shop at Habour Front, next is Vivo City. We walk and finding for Magnah's present. Finally found this Zinc Bag which looks like rabbitz or bear bear, so I suggest we buy that for Magnah and everyone agree to it. So we brought that bag for Magnah.
After that we went on board the cruise "DOULOS". Haha, there's a book fair up on that cruise and it was stopping at the sea behind Vivo City. And I was super duper careful when coming down the cruise as the step is slippery and I scared I'll fall! And for once I just slipped a little. But behind me was Huiling, follow by Wah Wah and mum. Traffic jam is due by me carefull-ing coming down the stairs.
As for today, me and Siow Wei decided to go to Bugis to buy the Zinc bag same with Magnah. Not that cheap, the price is the same. But the salesperson say can give us 18% discount. So we brought that bag! Hahahaha!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, December 4, 2008 @ 5:13 PM
`Funny!
Dear Dairy;
Yesterday, Hwee Ching, Siow Wei, Wah Wah, Huiling, Jing Xian and myself went to Habour Front. And after our lesson, we went to take 963. And we met Michelle,Xiu Juan, Stephanie and Amanda at the bus stop opposite our school. Hahaha! We took pictures at the bus stop, sound so funny hor.
Anyway, we went to Habour Front to look for stuff for Magnah's birthday present. We talk a lot of rubbish stuff about the coming chalet! I'm sure you all don't want to know about what we chat hor. Had lunch at the coffee shop at Habour Front, next is Vivo City. We walk and finding for Magnah's present. Finally found this Zinc Bag which looks like rabbitz or bear bear, so I suggest we buy that for Magnah and everyone agree to it. So we brought that bag for Magnah.
After that we went on board the cruise "DOULOS". Haha, there's a book fair up on that cruise and it was stopping at the sea behind Vivo City. And I was super duper careful when coming down the cruise as the step is slippery and I scared I'll fall! And for once I just slipped a little. But behind me was Huiling, follow by Wah Wah and mum. Traffic jam is due by me carefull-ing coming down the stairs.
As for today, me and Siow Wei decided to go to Bugis to buy the Zinc bag same with Magnah. Not that cheap, the price is the same. But the salesperson say can give us 18% discount. So we brought that bag! Hahahaha!