Today got group project meeting. Met Siow Wei at Jurong MRT and then the rest. We went Jurong Library to discuss our project! But we manage to talk a few hours, and then skipped to other matters like, having a city tour at Ngee Ann City with Siow Wei because she seems to be lost at watching at our layout plan. *laugh* And then, we talk a lot of things, but.. we talk and talk until who?! HERMAN lah, still got who! I also don't know why they can talk until him la, when I ask Magnah they all what they talking, they say about blackie, then I "piak"! Why him? And then Huiling ask me:"What will I do if Herman apologise to me sincerly? Then I say:".... ehhs.. Actually he got apologise to me..." Then Siow Wei cutted my conversion saying that Herman apologise to me is fake. Haha, then I started to sing:"It's too late to apologise... It's too late...I say it's too late to apologise..it's too late..."
And then we went on and on, finished the conversation quite late because we went shopping at IMM after that! Hahaha, luckily that blackie never stay at Woodlands. Haha, he stayed at Tampines! Wahahaha! Lucky me lucky me, but he stay so near to Michelle, *laugh*
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, December 29, 2008 @ 8:08 PM
`Group project meeting
Dear Dairy;
Today got group project meeting. Met Siow Wei at Jurong MRT and then the rest. We went Jurong Library to discuss our project! But we manage to talk a few hours, and then skipped to other matters like, having a city tour at Ngee Ann City with Siow Wei because she seems to be lost at watching at our layout plan. *laugh* And then, we talk a lot of things, but.. we talk and talk until who?! HERMAN lah, still got who! I also don't know why they can talk until him la, when I ask Magnah they all what they talking, they say about blackie, then I "piak"! Why him? And then Huiling ask me:"What will I do if Herman apologise to me sincerly? Then I say:".... ehhs.. Actually he got apologise to me..." Then Siow Wei cutted my conversion saying that Herman apologise to me is fake. Haha, then I started to sing:"It's too late to apologise... It's too late...I say it's too late to apologise..it's too late..."
And then we went on and on, finished the conversation quite late because we went shopping at IMM after that! Hahaha, luckily that blackie never stay at Woodlands. Haha, he stayed at Tampines! Wahahaha! Lucky me lucky me, but he stay so near to Michelle, *laugh*