Yesterday went to the East Coast park with Magnah, Aishah and Farhana. Played the sea, until now, my stupid back bone is so pain like hell, it's just like my bone will be seperated from my body. So pain lo, never felt that pain before. Not even last time, my chinese dance practice also not this pain lor. Wow.
Okay, now I'm tired and I dozed off during AOFA lessons, too sleepy liaos.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, January 5, 2009 @ 3:58 PM
`I love him still.
Dear dairy;
Who doesn't love vodka? I love vodka forever!
Heaven or hell? Choose by yourself.
Yesterday went to the East Coast park with Magnah, Aishah and Farhana. Played the sea, until now, my stupid back bone is so pain like hell, it's just like my bone will be seperated from my body. So pain lo, never felt that pain before. Not even last time, my chinese dance practice also not this pain lor. Wow.
Okay, now I'm tired and I dozed off during AOFA lessons, too sleepy liaos.