It's been for so long since I last blogged, hahah! Now I am back blogging again. Hais, yesterday, our class kena the 'Spot Check'! And you know what? Me, JX, YW, Magnah and Farhana still wearing our PE tee. Haha, so I quickly wear my skirt, followed by the others and then I just wear my polo tee with my PE tee cramp inside! And Ting Ting was saying my action was so fast. Hahaha. And then the teacher don't know? And he never say anything. Haha. But Magnah got caught for wearing PE tee. LOLS. SO sorry, dad, never told you earlier. Haha.
Today go school as usual. Was doing AOFA excel. LOL.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, January 22, 2009 @ 6:48 PM
`Love him again!
Dear Dairy;
It's been for so long since I last blogged, hahah! Now I am back blogging again. Hais, yesterday, our class kena the 'Spot Check'! And you know what? Me, JX, YW, Magnah and Farhana still wearing our PE tee. Haha, so I quickly wear my skirt, followed by the others and then I just wear my polo tee with my PE tee cramp inside! And Ting Ting was saying my action was so fast. Hahaha. And then the teacher don't know? And he never say anything. Haha. But Magnah got caught for wearing PE tee. LOLS. SO sorry, dad, never told you earlier. Haha.
Today go school as usual. Was doing AOFA excel. LOL.