So fast, 2 years already pass and now we already want graduate, I still remember the 1st day of the Higher Nitec school starts, that time I met Farhana and Siow Wei at the school bus stop, and I was wearing my "S" size WHITE COLOUR polo tee!
Anyway, yesterday that Farhana keep on asking me about bus number. Example, "Bus number 10 got go Clementi Interchange?" Then of course I say I don't know. Then she asks me bus 187 got go Teck Whye? Then I say which Teck Whye? You want Teck Whye Lane? Or Teck Whye Avenue? Then she say the Blk 26 in front de bus stop, then I say: "Orh, the one gt sell the birds one ah?" Then she say: "Ya." Hahaha, and she asks me bus 187 got go woodlands checkpoint? I say no, then she asks me again, got go Woodlands Interchange? I say no. Aiyo, she asks so many.
Hahaha, I'm like a LIVE bus instructor. LOLS.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 7:07 PM
`Last week of my Higher Nitec school lifes!
Dear Dairy;
So fast, 2 years already pass and now we already want graduate, I still remember the 1st day of the Higher Nitec school starts, that time I met Farhana and Siow Wei at the school bus stop, and I was wearing my "S" size WHITE COLOUR polo tee!
Anyway, yesterday that Farhana keep on asking me about bus number. Example, "Bus number 10 got go Clementi Interchange?" Then of course I say I don't know. Then she asks me bus 187 got go Teck Whye? Then I say which Teck Whye? You want Teck Whye Lane? Or Teck Whye Avenue? Then she say the Blk 26 in front de bus stop, then I say: "Orh, the one gt sell the birds one ah?" Then she say: "Ya." Hahaha, and she asks me bus 187 got go woodlands checkpoint? I say no, then she asks me again, got go Woodlands Interchange? I say no. Aiyo, she asks so many.