Saturday night, me and Michelle had a chat on Herman. Hahaha! And I think it was super funny! Actually we were talking about something esle, but I don't know why we just talk and talk until Herman, *laughing*
We are talking about him, oh ya, becuase Saturday me and my mum went to Tampines, then when I came back home, I ask Michelle she staying at Block 400++ is it? And then I told her I so afraid go to Tampines, later suay suay see Herman. Then I say aiya, I forget to bring my hot water go Tampines, because I used to say take hot water go pour Herman, then Mei Mei says from Woodlands bring to Tampines the hot water become cold water also, then I say ya hor, then I say NVM! I go your house and boil. Then Michelle say to me, you though he will not run away mehs? Then I say aiya, NVM lah, just tie him to a tree or what lah. LOL!
After that, we were saying about Tay maybe gonna join Facebook, then I told Michelle, that Herman also got Facebook. Then she says no wonder Tay also want join Facebook lah, because Herman got Facebook mahs. And I send her the link for the Herman's Facebook, so she quickly send the link to Stephenie, she say this kind of things must share mahs, and keep on saying she wants to faint knowing Herman's also got Facebook. Then I say when ever sees Herman, I want to pour hot water on him, like example in school hor, then I can go boil the water, then pour on him, then that Michelle says that he will run what, then I say tie him to the chair and table lah, then she says what, will untie himself or what de. Then I say NVM, asks the whole class to join in also, our class got 30 people leh, 30 people vs 1 person. Then I say and also the rest looking after him right, Magnah they all can go find his car and bully his car. Then I say use needle pok the car tyres, then Michelle says later the needle will spoil, then finally we came up with this idea calling the 'toll' services to toll his car away lah. RIP to his car! Amen =.= Haha! Then I say want to let him don't have father day, let him become 'tai jian' / 'gong gong'. Then I say cut away his that one. Then Michelle says I very er xin, I dare to touch mehs? Then I say, not I touch lah! Is doctor lah, haha! Then we say that he can go Thailand become 'ah gua' liaos, then ITE Clementi will back to it's peace again! Yeah!
LOLS! Then I tell Michelle that Herman know my secondary school teacher, somemore she still can say I lucky! Got fate with him. WTH! No way! But indeed the world so small, and my secondary school at CCK, and he stay Tampines lehs! So far lehs! Far until cannot far lor, one at west and one at east lehs! LOL! Not that far also lah -.-
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, March 9, 2009 @ 9:34 PM
`Chatting with Mei Mei few days ago.
Dear dairy;
Saturday night, me and Michelle had a chat on Herman. Hahaha! And I think it was super funny! Actually we were talking about something esle, but I don't know why we just talk and talk until Herman, *laughing*
We are talking about him, oh ya, becuase Saturday me and my mum went to Tampines, then when I came back home, I ask Michelle she staying at Block 400++ is it? And then I told her I so afraid go to Tampines, later suay suay see Herman. Then I say aiya, I forget to bring my hot water go Tampines, because I used to say take hot water go pour Herman, then Mei Mei says from Woodlands bring to Tampines the hot water become cold water also, then I say ya hor, then I say NVM! I go your house and boil. Then Michelle say to me, you though he will not run away mehs? Then I say aiya, NVM lah, just tie him to a tree or what lah. LOL!
After that, we were saying about Tay maybe gonna join Facebook, then I told Michelle, that Herman also got Facebook. Then she says no wonder Tay also want join Facebook lah, because Herman got Facebook mahs. And I send her the link for the Herman's Facebook, so she quickly send the link to Stephenie, she say this kind of things must share mahs, and keep on saying she wants to faint knowing Herman's also got Facebook. Then I say when ever sees Herman, I want to pour hot water on him, like example in school hor, then I can go boil the water, then pour on him, then that Michelle says that he will run what, then I say tie him to the chair and table lah, then she says what, will untie himself or what de. Then I say NVM, asks the whole class to join in also, our class got 30 people leh, 30 people vs 1 person. Then I say and also the rest looking after him right, Magnah they all can go find his car and bully his car. Then I say use needle pok the car tyres, then Michelle says later the needle will spoil, then finally we came up with this idea calling the 'toll' services to toll his car away lah. RIP to his car! Amen =.= Haha! Then I say want to let him don't have father day, let him become 'tai jian' / 'gong gong'. Then I say cut away his that one. Then Michelle says I very er xin, I dare to touch mehs? Then I say, not I touch lah! Is doctor lah, haha! Then we say that he can go Thailand become 'ah gua' liaos, then ITE Clementi will back to it's peace again! Yeah!
LOLS! Then I tell Michelle that Herman know my secondary school teacher, somemore she still can say I lucky! Got fate with him. WTH! No way! But indeed the world so small, and my secondary school at CCK, and he stay Tampines lehs! So far lehs! Far until cannot far lor, one at west and one at east lehs! LOL! Not that far also lah -.-