Aiyo, yesterday I go down to the coffee shop and buy things right, I want to take lift go up right, I saw this malay guy hurrying coming to the lift. So I wait for him. Then hor, this malay guy asks me "Just come back from school?" I say "Ya." Because I so lazy to say I never go school. Haha! Oops. Hahahs! Then he look at me, then he asks me "You study what? You sec 4?" Then I replied "Eh, I in ITE." Then he "Oh oh, what course?" But then he stayed 3rd floor, then the lift at 3rd floor liaos. Then he say "See you soon." or what de lah. Then I diao! What I sec 4! You then sec 4 lehs! Mad lehs! He don't know the number what who say I sec 4 liaos! So many people say I sec 4!
And worst still, last time I just go in Nitec right, I wear my Primary School PE tee go down coffee shop with my mom. Then got 1 aunty asks my mom "Your daughter Primary 6 liao ah? Wow." Then my mom say "She ITE liao lor." Then the aunty says "Oh oh." Then I was like diaoz! What the! I pri 6! Very 'kua zhang' lehs! P6 some more. LOLS. Because I still can wear my primary 3 de PE tee mahs. LOLS. So I just wear for fun nia. Who knows, aiya! Sad lehs. I in ITE, still can say I p6. Their eyes hor, all 'pa jiao' liao.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, March 6, 2009 @ 2:25 PM
`Hahas!
Dear Dairy;
Aiyo, yesterday I go down to the coffee shop and buy things right, I want to take lift go up right, I saw this malay guy hurrying coming to the lift. So I wait for him. Then hor, this malay guy asks me "Just come back from school?" I say "Ya." Because I so lazy to say I never go school. Haha! Oops. Hahahs! Then he look at me, then he asks me "You study what? You sec 4?" Then I replied "Eh, I in ITE." Then he "Oh oh, what course?" But then he stayed 3rd floor, then the lift at 3rd floor liaos. Then he say "See you soon." or what de lah. Then I diao! What I sec 4! You then sec 4 lehs! Mad lehs! He don't know the number what who say I sec 4 liaos! So many people say I sec 4!
And worst still, last time I just go in Nitec right, I wear my Primary School PE tee go down coffee shop with my mom. Then got 1 aunty asks my mom "Your daughter Primary 6 liao ah? Wow." Then my mom say "She ITE liao lor." Then the aunty says "Oh oh." Then I was like diaoz! What the! I pri 6! Very 'kua zhang' lehs! P6 some more. LOLS. Because I still can wear my primary 3 de PE tee mahs. LOLS. So I just wear for fun nia. Who knows, aiya! Sad lehs. I in ITE, still can say I p6. Their eyes hor, all 'pa jiao' liao.