<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9102520935176358163?origin\x3dhttp://pink-puremilk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer






Songs


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





My Past

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
July 2011
October 2011

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ 9:04 PM
`Last day of school 10 March 2009.

Dear Dairy;

Never ever felt so happy and sad at the same time before! Hais, somemore today morning me and Michelle had a small talk on who's our invigilator for our PR exams at 3PM, and the 1st person we came in our mind is non other then "Mr Herman" -.- Ya ya, I know I know, it's lame. I don't know why also, but we don't believe it's him also, and we thought it might be the what LPP or Grace Cheong since we kena them so often when having AOFA exams. LOL!

End up, I saw Hani, then I tell Michelle and Siow Wei, not herman but herman's GF instead =.= Lame lame lame! And then, when I was going to finish my last question, question 29, suddenly I got a feeling, someone is thinking about Herman, someone is gonna call Herman! Then I look up, who the heck is thinking about Herman? So I looked up and saw Hani, and I knew it was her who was thinking about Herman, and Hani took up her phone, and start to call, and I knewthe 1st word came out from her mouth is "Mr Herman........" And then when she put down the call, I knew she called Mr Herman! Haiya, indeed lah! That Herman came in! Aiyo, last day of school also will see him de. KNS! Stupid! Hahaha! But have a happy time with friends today!